Monday, January 4, 2016

Taste

I haven't had meat (pork, beef, chicken...) for a year and i now do not yearn for the taste of meat any more. I can't imagine any dish with meat that can arouse my appetizer. 

I know that sugary stuffs and dairy products are not great for my health. But the taste of them seems to be so pleasant that i am sometimes stuffed myself with cakes, ice-cream and cheese... Especially when i feel a little down, alone and lazy. It is always so easy to go to the nearby super market and bring home loads of these stuffs. 

To avoid sweet, oily and unhealthy food in general, it should be a process of acknowledging the harmful effects of them, then refrain from eating them long enough for the craving to disappear. But the most important thing is that there must be a substitute for such thing. It is not wise to stop eating sugar and starve oneself. 

Sweet: Fruits
Cakes and Croissant: ...? Vegan bake, must learn. 
Seafood: ... to be continued
Eggs: ... to be continued :)

No comments:

Post a Comment